Google
 
Web Cane Nation Blog ESPN CBS Sportsline

Friday, November 24, 2006

Glorious W

I could not control myself during the game, I was like a school girl jumping up and down in excitement. I almost forgot what it felt like to win.

Larry Coker, nice win. A lot of things in life are all about the right time and place. Larry is a great coach and I am sure his future will be bright. He should take some time off before jumping into another coaching job.

To the team: great job, we have a lot to work on but you deserve this, and a win is a win.

Shalala has put herself in a tough spot. Will she let this win blind her judgment on the Coker issue? Has her indecision hurt our recruiting? I personally believe that is one of the areas that Coker needs help on. We need to act fast, we do not want to loose any top recruits to Florida or other coaches by dragging out feet now. After the game Coker was commenting on recruiting this Sunday?

The words that keep echoing in my head are comments by Gino Torretta during the game. He stated that while standing on the Hurricanes sidelines he felt that team was missing something...The overwhelming desire to win football games. Many might refer to that as the Miami swagger, well lets go win bowl game and get some swagger back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics